Many wedding venues claim to be all inclusive, but the Tattersall’s Club really delivers! Not only can you host your wedding ceremony and reception there, you can also stay in the accommodation provided just upstairs. This is such a treat, as you don’t have to hire cars to transport you to and from the venue, you can touch up makeup or retrieve belongings with just a short lift ride upstairs, and at the end of the night, your head can resting on a pillow within minutes of leaving your reception.
The Tattersall’s Club is breathtaking from the moment you step upstairs. It has an old world charm, making you feel like you have stepped back in time. Entering the main area, your eyes are treated to super high decorated ceilings, a large wrap around balcony in dark wood, and views to the lower level (which hosts a large bar area and pool tables). The reception spaces (yes, there are multiple options) are elegant, with marble and wood in perfect harmony.
The balcony ceremony space is perfectly positioned, taking in the grandiose space and architecture. It has large windows that let in the perfect amount of light (perfect for photos), and there is plenty of room (and seats) for all of your guests. My favourite part of this ceremony space however, is how the Bride (or Bride and Groom) enters – from a doorway behind the Celebrant. Everyone watches with baited breath, as they see the Bride (and/or Groom) appear for the first time and proceed down the long balcony towards their loved ones! Such a spine tingling moment. Don’t forget to ask about their other ceremony spaces (also amazing).
Guests are escorted between each space by staff, and can enjoy everything that Tattersall’s Club has to offer, while the Bride and Groom (plus any support crew) can wonder around the City, down to the river, or head into the Valley for photos. In fact, there are so many options for photos due to the Tattersall’s Club fabulous location!
In summary, what I love most about this wedding venue is:
- Location, location, location;
- Plenty of accommodation for interstate or overseas guests either at the Tattersall’s Club or surrounding hotels;
- Accommodation for the couple (and other VIP’s);
- All inclusive venue – for ceremony and reception;
- Multiple options for both ceremony and reception spaces;
- Designated Wedding Coordinator who will assist throughout the day and into the night;
- So many options for wedding photos and for your photographer;
- Super experienced wedding and function venue;
- Ample parking options for guests or vendors who are driving (with a discount code from Tattersall’s Club);
- Air-conditioned and you don’t have to worry about the weather;
- Unique venue!
I love love love performing wedding ceremonies at the Tattersall’s Club!
Don’t forget to come and check out their Wedding Showcase Evening on Monday, 13th November from 5:30pm to 8:30pm. I’ll be there (along with a some other amazing wedding vendors), and I would love to answer any questions you might have and also hear all about your wedding plans! I can’t wait to see you all there.
PS – Photo by the amazing Ben Blanche Photographer