I love performing a ceremony that is all about you – your story, your life, your love!
As your Celebrant, what I love to do is to write a personalised ceremony that you love, and that your guests will connect with and enjoy. I’m professional with a conversational tone, and I love to laugh! I want to get to know you both and you help me do that by answering a questionnaire; this also helps me write the best ceremony. I also complete and lodge all your legal documents, and as I’m a full-time Celebrant, I help step you through the whole process of getting married.
As your Marriage Celebrant, your time with me will include the following:
- Development of a fresh and personalised ceremony with the help of my Get To Know You questionnaire
- Construction and lodgement of all legal paperwork needed to register your marriage with Births, Deaths, and Marriages;
- Unlimited contact during our time together, whether it be via email, phone or face to face;
- Resources to help you write/choose your vows, plus readings, Equal Marriage wording, including children, etc;
- Rehearsal in Brisbane;
- The week of your wedding, I like to check in with your other vendors, for example photographer, to make sure that we all work together to create the best ceremony for you;
- Arrive one hour before your ceremony starts to set up PA, check the ceremony location, and spend time with Groom and Groomsmen, plus arriving guests;
- An amazing PA that includes a wireless microphone, and ability to play your music;
- Your take-home pack of: Presentation Certificate, vow cards, copy of your ceremony;
- Ability to marry you anytime, anywhere as I’m a full-time Wedding Celebrant.
I work on a “first in, you have me approach”. Payment of the booking fee secures your date and me as your Celebrant.
If there are any special requests, for example, dress up, theme outfitting, or travelling outside of these areas, a more personalised quote, with this taken into consideration, will be given.