Thinking of eloping? Looking at tying the knot at Queensland’s Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages Registry Office? Don’t want the “big wedding” where your third cousin has to be invited? Want to seal the deal without the fuss? I have the perfect solution for you!
Why not elope, with my help, at the venue of your choosing. This could be at your favourite restaurant, a hotel bar, in the park, along the water, during a degustation, in the club, in the bush, up a mountain, at a music festival, where you had your first date, or in your home; the list is endless. Let’s keep it short and sweet – personal yet simple – with all the legal parts of course. Just you and your soon to be Husband, Wife or Spouse, two witnesses (this can be anyone over 18 years), and myself. What about engaging a photographer to help capture your incredible moment?!
Marry each other your way, that reflects your life, your love, and your future! Once I make everything legal, celebrate afterwards the way you do best!
What does the You’re The One That I Want Elopement package include:
- Development of ceremony which includes all legal requirements;
- Construction and lodgement of all legal paperwork needed to register your marriage with Births, Deaths, and Marriages;
- Resources to help you write/choose your vows;
- Your take-home pack of: Presentation Certificate, vow cards;
- Ability to marry you anytime, anywhere as I’m a full-time Wedding Celebrant.
I work on a “first in, you have me approach”. Payment of the booking fee secures your date and me as your Celebrant.
If there are any special requests, for example, dress up, theme outfitting, or travelling outside of these areas, a more personalised quote, with this taken into consideration, will be given.